Negilahn Portal Bug?

Announcements and discussion regarding the Gehn CWE Shard.

Moderator: Gehn Shard

Negilahn Portal Bug?

Postby Highyena » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:06 pm

Something really odd happened to me earlier today, accessing the portal on the Negilahn pod age.

The portal appeared at the correct time, that was no issue, and I stepped through it to reach the cave area. However, about a second after reappearing, I suddenly "linked" again without being able to move. I ended up reappearing in the cave for the Eder Delin and Tsogal ages, with both platforms and switches open for activation (and I had yet to make a group attempt with those).

Obviously, I didn't get the stone I wanted, and I won't be able to try to see if the issue persists until another convenient opening time for me (probably within the next couple days). This was just very unexpected and I'm wondering if this has happened to anyone else before.

EDIT - I should also mention I already acquired the other 3 pod age stones a few days earlier with no issue.
Highyena

Re: Negilahn Portal Bug?

Postby Deledrius » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:40 pm

That's very odd. Thanks for reporting! I'll look into it.

Just last week I actually tried going through the pods but I realized I had just missed them. I always forget, and when I check, the time is invariably inconvenient.
Deledrius
Gehn Shard Admin

Postby Highyena » Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:29 am

Just to follow up, I actually was able to be around for the next opening just around an hour earlier. I was able to obtain the stone this time without any issue.

Still not sure what happened that first time though...
Highyena

Postby Deledrius » Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:43 am

Thanks, that's good to know. Even weird flukes can help point to something amiss (but they're often much harder to solve).
Deledrius
Gehn Shard Admin

Return to Gehn Shard