Gehn.26 Live!

Announcements and discussion regarding the Gehn CWE Shard.

Moderator: Gehn Shard

Re: Gehn.26 Live!

Postby Acorn » Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:38 pm

Hooray, yes, the Spy Room is working fine and allowing access to Phil's Relto. Glad you remembered the fix, Adam!

My new avvie has now collected all the Anniversary Quest markers from Phil's Relto (except the missing one :lol: ). Not sure I can face collecting the Kadish and Descent markers!

Everything else seems to be working fine, so far, including the Great Zero rotation (can't remember if this had been fixed before Gehn.26 but if so, the thread Jamie started on this hadn't been updated).

I never had the Win10 cursor problem for some reason, so can't verify that fix.

Good work, everyone!
Acorn

Postby Deledrius » Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:51 pm

Acorn wrote:Everything else seems to be working fine, so far, including the Great Zero rotation (can't remember if this had been fixed before Gehn.26 but if so, the thread Jamie started on this hadn't been updated).

I don't think it was fixed before, so thanks for the reminder!

Acorn wrote:I never had the Win10 cursor problem for some reason, so can't verify that fix.

If you were on a version of Win10 older than 2017's fall update, you would be fine. It's also only a problem for people who play in first-person mode using the mouse to steer (a group I would have expected was very small, but apparently not!) We were hoping Microsoft would fix it in this year's Spring update, as they had been made aware of it some time ago, but this was not the case.

Acorn wrote:Good work, everyone!

Thanks!
Deledrius
Gehn Shard Admin

Postby Ehren » Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:07 pm

Did something change with this version of the Messengers' Pub? Some of its big files updated.
Ehren

Postby Acorn » Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:01 am

or not live today - I log in, select avvie ok but then am stuck on logo screen. Tried four times, same result (or no result) each time.
Acorn

Postby Acorn » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:41 pm

Acorn wrote:One quick observation - the memorial is out of date. I was looking for Wam but he's not there. He's certainly on the MoulA version and he should be on Gehn too.

Thank you so much for adding Wamduskasapa :D . Quick work! I also noticed David Ogden Stiers, but he needs a space after his name; he's running into the next name ;)
Acorn

Previous

Return to Gehn Shard