Bug Report: Kadish Bug and Error 6

Announcements and discussion regarding the Gehn CWE Shard.

Moderator: Gehn Shard

Bug Report: Kadish Bug and Error 6

Postby Kero » Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:03 pm

Shorah -

A bug occurred in the four pillars room where you raise pillars 4 - 3 - 2 to get to the Yeesha cloth.

All goes well until I go up those last set of stairs from pillar 4 to the cloth alcove entrance. My avatar was unable to walk through the entrance. It was like I had hit a wall. I tried a walk/jump and was able to get past the threshold and into the room.

For the heck of it I turned around and walked back out the entrance - all went smoothly as I walked out and down the stairs to the 4th pillar. I then turned around and walked back up the stairs and found myself stopped at the entrance again. Again, a walk/jump got me into the room. I proceeded to complete Kadish with no more problems.

After getting the Bahro pillar I visited the Fihner(sp?) house then the Voltho Gallery. It was while walking around the Gallery that a Network error 6 occurred and I was back on my desktop. As far as I'm aware I was the only one on the server when the error occurred. I did not return to Gehn,

I've attached a Zipped Log of the session. You'll want to look at the stuff dated 8/2/2018
Attachments
Kadish Bug Log.zip
Session is 8/2/2018
(633.1 KiB) Downloaded 311 times
All things come to those who wait.
Kero

Return to Gehn Shard