Mouse issue.

Announcements and discussion regarding the Gehn CWE Shard.

Moderator: Gehn Shard

Mouse issue.

Postby tlavere » Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:50 pm

I realize that this is not a Gehn Shard issue, but I can't get activated on the URU live forum, so I'm hoping to find some help here.

My problem is mouse navigation. The mouse works perfectly here on Gehn Shard, but on the URU-Live game it's a mess. It jumps all over and makes navigation a chore. The keyboard works fine in both games.

I tried adjusting all the Mouse and Graphics settings on Moula to match those here on Gehn Shard hoping that Moula's mouse would work like it does here, but it didn't work.

It seems strange to me that the same pc with the same hardware and OS (Windows 10) would operate so much differently with two pretty similar pieces of software.

Any suggestions?
tlavere

Re: Mouse issue.

Postby Tsar Hoikas » Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:09 pm

The mouse problem is a bug that Microsoft introduced in one of the Windows 10 updates. We fixed it here on the Gehn Shard, however, it has yet to be fixed on the official MOULa shard. For now, you can use this workaround.
Tsar Hoikas
Councilor of Technical Direction

Postby tlavere » Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:29 pm

Wow! That's sooo much better. Thank you.
tlavere

Postby Deledrius » Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:44 am

Things seem to be moving again with Cyan, and the spaces between, so with luck some of these fixes on Gehn may finally be finding their way upstream in the not-too-distant future.
Deledrius
Gehn Shard Admin

Postby Sirius » Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:04 pm

(Off topic, but it would be great if that means Cyan can find time to finally fix the bogus FOV math in Complete Chronicles... This is the only reason I'm still using a hacked version of the old UruExplorer.exe)
Sirius

Return to Gehn Shard