Gehn.28 Live

Announcements and discussion regarding the Gehn CWE Shard.

Moderator: Gehn Shard

Re: Gehn.28 Live

Postby Acorn » Sat Apr 17, 2021 11:36 am

hhhenry wrote:Lack of brush in the Cleft: Applies to the rainy cleft too and I went back and visually compared with another shard. Those bushes are gone in Gehn28

You're right about the dry landscape, but my rainy cleft had its normal plant life.
Acorn

Postby hhhenry » Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:52 pm

Minkata: Stumps - The physics are different. Before, the stumps would not stop or deflect you, now, they can. I had one deflect me to the right just a bit on cave 4 and it took lots of tries to find it. On the night trip back, some stumps stopped me and I had to jump.
hhhenry

Postby Acorn » Sat Apr 17, 2021 2:35 pm

hhhenry wrote:Ercana: Weed killer again - all the bushes are gone.

Yup, same for me.
Acorn

Postby Acorn » Sat Apr 17, 2021 2:40 pm

hhhenry wrote:Annoy: No special sound when rotating spheres. Second sphere physics: Many tries to jump to highest nim tree. Third sphere - one fail to leave sphere. Went back to Relto, came back and second time it worked.
Also, leaving Relto clothes locker no longer results in fly down problem.

I didn't have a problem with Ahnonay, and in particular the end of the vogondola ride worked well with both my Win7 and Win10 laptops: notoriously the avvie rises up too high at the end of the ride and then crashes out, but not here. I had the sphere rotation sound effects OK, and was able to get to the ning trees without problem.
Acorn

Previous

Return to Gehn Shard