[Fix Found] Bug Report: Bahro Totem Cannot Be Collected

Announcements and discussion regarding the Gehn CWE Shard.

Moderator: Gehn Shard

[Fix Found] Bug Report: Bahro Totem Cannot Be Collected

Postby VincentJones » Sun Mar 27, 2022 7:59 pm

Shorah,

The long and short of it is that the Bahro Totem in Kadish Tolesa does not appear to be able to be collectable for me. When I press on the journey mark inside the Bahro cave, the camera angle changes to the 'totem disolving' angle, but absolutely nothing happens. I've tried a few different things - namely logging out and back in, restarting the game, immediately hitting the journey mark upon map load, and waiting for Yeesha to run through her whole speech before hitting the journey mark. Each time has the same result. Camera angle changes, but the totem remains.

Is this a known bug? It's not on the list, but it feels unlikely that I'm the only one to have this occur.

EDIT: Found the cause of the bug. Apparently, I'd done the entire Age without ever touching the version of the book in my Relto. If you haven't touched those linking books then the pedestals never close. If they are not closed, you cannot collect a pillar.
VincentJones

Re: [Fix Found] Bug Report: Bahro Totem Cannot Be Collected

Postby Maroonroon » Tue Mar 29, 2022 6:20 am

Even if the Kadish Tolesa pedestal isn't open, you can manage to finish this Age; and then the pillar can't be taken until you open the pedestal and use the inside book.
Bug or feature? I'm not sure, but I'm going to say "feature".
Maroonroon

Return to Gehn Shard