Can more people join?

Originally begun at GoAC, Search for the Springs of Kehlbet is an ambitious fangame project currently seeking major HELP in these areas: Musicians and Sound Design, Concept Artists, Writers and/or Story Consultants, Modelers, Texture Artists, Designers, Voice Actors. Please post inside if you'd like to contribute!

Can more people join?

Postby MystMan » Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:54 pm

I'd like to help with this project (voice acting, maybe?), but I wasn't sure if it was done or what... So would it be possible for me to help out?
Shorah b'shehmtee bihv! I'm a writer, and if you want to read my writing, the link is right by the AIM symbol.
MystMan

Re: Can more people join?

Postby Mystified Explorer » Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:12 am

By all means! We still need people. Truth is I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who's working on this at the moment. We could use a good voice actor for a trailer maybe - it would help generate interest :)
Mystified Explorer

Postby MystMan » Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:38 pm

Sounds good!

Um... One question: How do you subscribe to topics on this forum? Sorry I didn't respond again for so long.
Shorah b'shehmtee bihv! I'm a writer, and if you want to read my writing, the link is right by the AIM symbol.
MystMan

Postby Tsar Hoikas » Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:25 pm

There's an image at the bottom of the page in the red box that looks like a checkmark... That should do the trick :)
Tsar Hoikas
Councilor of Technical Direction

Postby MystMan » Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:14 pm

Thanks a million! Just PM me when I can help out... I'll do whatever, but just note I'm not very good with computers, though I hope to change that (partially through this site)
MystMan

Postby Dhelayan » Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:05 am

i would also like to help with voice acting :)
so if theres anything to do, just send me a message :D

greetings,
dhel
Dhelayan

Postby Topher » Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:05 pm

Is work being done on this project in another forum? Or is it being kept secret?
Topher

Postby Kato » Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:46 pm

Work is being done in another forum.

We will have something to announce soon.

If you'd like to help, we would absolutely love it. This is a project made by the community, for the community. PM me or ME and you'll be added to the Development group. :)

-Kato
(explorer card designed and created by me)
Kato

Return to Search for the Springs of Kehlbet