landscaping and texture artist

Originally begun at GoAC, Search for the Springs of Kehlbet is an ambitious fangame project currently seeking major HELP in these areas: Musicians and Sound Design, Concept Artists, Writers and/or Story Consultants, Modelers, Texture Artists, Designers, Voice Actors. Please post inside if you'd like to contribute!

landscaping and texture artist

Postby robjuda » Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:41 am

Can i help or join??? look at my site: http://www.robjuda.comI am completly new here, and had never have known this site, But when Kato visited the Genetica forum, I looked here, so.... ;)
robjuda

Re: landscaping and texture artist

Postby di gama » Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:09 am

Although most of your textures aren't real enough for uru (they look too computer-generated), your landscapes are amazing (I'm going to guess POV-Ray?). You might actually do well as an age-writer. You certainly have enough creativity!

PS: Your work might do well as a test for our new project, a texture-exchange server. Unfortunately, although a lot of the PHP is written, I need a test image (or 30) to work on image-specific functions. There's no work on your part, but I would like your permission to proceed.

EDIT: This would be better suited for the "Builders" forum.
di gama

Postby robjuda » Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:24 am

I use Bryce to design the landscapes, also sometimes ZBrush and TurboCad... These patterns are not made to use as textures, but more for decorative uses like prints. I have looked at the builder forum, but I am not a programmer... :oops:

What about the texture exchange server???????
robjuda

Postby Kato » Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:11 am

Good to have you, Rob! Sorry it took me a while to respond.

We could definitely use a fellow Genetica artist around here. With some (minimal) work, I'm sure you can make some quality, realistic textures.

I've added you to the dev team. Good to have a fresh face! :)

-Kato
(explorer card designed and created by me)
Kato

Return to Search for the Springs of Kehlbet