Story for SoSK trailer

Originally begun at GoAC, Search for the Springs of Kehlbet is an ambitious fangame project currently seeking major HELP in these areas: Musicians and Sound Design, Concept Artists, Writers and/or Story Consultants, Modelers, Texture Artists, Designers, Voice Actors. Please post inside if you'd like to contribute!

Story for SoSK trailer

Postby robbieagray » Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:12 pm

I really want to create a trailer for SoSk but in order to do that I really need a storyline to follow by.

Does anyone have any ideas? :?:
The Bahro shall rise once more. All hail the Bahro!
robbieagray

Re: Story for SoSK trailer

Postby Mystified Explorer » Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:28 am

Unfortunately there's no really viable content for a trailer, and development is nonexistent (there are a total of 3 active members in the dev team and from what I'm aware none of us have done much, mainly due to RL issues). Also, being something of a perfectionist, I don't really believe in showing anything publicly unless it looks good and is nearing completion. Unfortunately SftSoK itself is nowhere near either goal at the moment, and I doubt it will be for some time :(

Thanks for offering though :)
Mystified Explorer

Postby robbieagray » Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:36 am

Well, if you guys need any help just ask and I will help however I can. :)
The Bahro shall rise once more. All hail the Bahro!
robbieagray

Postby ironmagma » Thu May 07, 2009 8:44 pm

For the record, I'm available to contribute should any of my skills (modeling, music, texturing) be needed. :/

Should the project go through another spurt of development, I would probably recommend sending out a periodic email to all dev members or something to keep everybody informed of what's going on.
ironmagma

Return to Search for the Springs of Kehlbet