Is it?

Originally begun at GoAC, Search for the Springs of Kehlbet is an ambitious fangame project currently seeking major HELP in these areas: Musicians and Sound Design, Concept Artists, Writers and/or Story Consultants, Modelers, Texture Artists, Designers, Voice Actors. Please post inside if you'd like to contribute!

Is it?

Postby kahinj » Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:17 am

Is this still being developed?
Life is a book.
kahinj

Re: Is it?

Postby I.Brattin » Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:53 am

Since Kato and Mystified hardly ever posts anymore. I would say that answer is no it is not being developed anymore. And that is indeed sad, this was one of the very first age creation projects started. For it to be worked on this long and to end up loosing all its people...
MOUL Again Ki #'s
I.Brattin - 777796
Jayden Halliwell (IC Explorer) - 54404
I.Brattin

Postby kahinj » Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:59 am

I see, well thanks for letting me know.
Life is a book.
kahinj

Postby Mystified Explorer » Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:01 pm

Hi

It's true, I barely post anymore. Mainly its due to me being busy with study in 3D and the projects associated with that. I can't speak for Kato though, but I'd say SftSoK is long since dead. We haven't done anything significant on it in years really. It went through many cycles of inactivity then brief periods of stuff happening, but I don't think it will ever really happen. Sorry to disappoint :-/
Mystified Explorer

Postby kahinj » Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:38 pm

Na, no apology needed. I know that (real life) comes first and that's the way it should/always be. :)

"Kahinj"
Life is a book.
kahinj

Return to Search for the Springs of Kehlbet