Recruitments

Originally begun at GoAC, Search for the Springs of Kehlbet is an ambitious fangame project currently seeking major HELP in these areas: Musicians and Sound Design, Concept Artists, Writers and/or Story Consultants, Modelers, Texture Artists, Designers, Voice Actors. Please post inside if you'd like to contribute!

Re: Recruitments

Postby Mystified Explorer » Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:23 am

Hi sorry I didn't reply sooner. Stuff happened and it kinda slipped my mind. Actually the music I originally asked for is for the SftSoK hub age, and we'd love to have you on board - we need all the people we can get ;-)

Once again sorry for my lack of a reply and thanks heaps for volunteering! Can't wait to hear what you come up with :D
Mystified Explorer

Postby scotthayes » Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:49 pm

yea no problem mate. Are there any current myst ages that have a similar music feel as what you want for the hub age? Or any ideas at all for the music and such? A video clip would b great too if you yall have videos of the age. or more pictures too.
~scott
scotthayes

Postby Mystified Explorer » Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:31 pm

Amateria comes close to the kind of feel I'd like, but also with a bit of foreboding ;-)

Also Turjan has offered to help out with some music too (different age though). I can't wait to see what you guys come up with. He's really good with the duduk - maybe you guys can collaborate :)

Anyway I'll get you some dev shots very soon.
Mystified Explorer

Postby zib_redlektab » Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:58 pm

Hey I'm still willing to help out, building my own age (not Galamay, something else), or helping someone else develop theirs. I just need to fix up my dev comp (either upgrade it to run Vista better or downgrade it to XP) before I can really use Blender.

Also, I have very poor luck doing more advanced stuff with the plugin (I barely got ladders working with the old version, though the new one seems to be a lot easier to use...), so somebody else will probably have to put scripts into my age for me.
Lurker extraordinaire!
http://www.zibland.com
zib_redlektab

Postby Mystified Explorer » Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:59 am

No worries :D I'm dreading the day I have to do coding for my ages :P

It'd be awesome to have you back like you were before - we actually don't have that many confirmed ages, so yours would be a welcome addition ;-)
Mystified Explorer

Previous

Return to Search for the Springs of Kehlbet