Recruitments

Originally begun at GoAC, Search for the Springs of Kehlbet is an ambitious fangame project currently seeking major HELP in these areas: Musicians and Sound Design, Concept Artists, Writers and/or Story Consultants, Modelers, Texture Artists, Designers, Voice Actors. Please post inside if you'd like to contribute!

Recruitments

Postby Mystified Explorer » Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:53 am

So... I thought it'd be a good idea to get a list of people who wanna get involved with SftSoK.

If you wanna be a part of it (the more the merrier) please post saying your name, skills and roles you want to fulfill. We need people in every area, so please don't hesitate to post! :)

I was thinking it'd be good to set up some dev forums so we can discuss more spoilery and detailed aspects. The thing is if our development is all publicly viewable, it'll really spoil it for people, which would be a real shame, since I know I for one love the mystery and intrigue of a Myst adventure and hate knowing everything I'm gonna see. What do you think?
Mystified Explorer

Re: Recruitments

Postby BAD » Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:31 pm

Unfortunately I can only offer what I have offered before, and that is off and on support. I (of course) will be around to help anyone building ages, when it comes to texturing, and some PRP file editing.

If you are ok with that, I will be here. :)
BAD is as good as he gets
BAD

Postby Pryftan » Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:41 pm

I'd love to help out.. I can help with storyline material, modelling and audio stuff (voice acting and music).
.rilvoohee vehrehnehm vokan pam mahnshootahv rub voohee taygahnehm mahtahntahv
Pryftan

Postby Mystified Explorer » Fri Oct 12, 2007 2:40 am

Great :D We need sound and music badly. I'm hoping to get a sort of audition set up soon for Dude and Mister (tentative codenames :P)
Mystified Explorer

Postby Pryftan » Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:55 pm

For a little clip of voice acting stuff, I played the voice of the SR contact Justin Groesback in Bridgette Reed's documentary "The Deep City". Most of my stuff was held for the next installment but I've got a few lines in the first one, and it's worth watching if you haven't seen it. Here's the DRC forums post: http://forums.drcsite.org/viewtopic.php ... c0ea375b25

That's just my normal speaking voice though, which for a more colorful character I'd probably want to do something a little different. So don't take it as a formal audition or anything =F
.rilvoohee vehrehnehm vokan pam mahnshootahv rub voohee taygahnehm mahtahntahv
Pryftan

Postby Zalthor » Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:07 am

I don't have much to offer but what I do have, I feel could be extremely useful to not only this project but to The Writers' Guild in general.

As a published writer in the rw, I live in Manchester UK, the talent I could bring is that of Proof Reader for the Guild. This doesn't sound much I know, but how many times have you played through a fan-made plug-in for some game, only to have it spoilt by bad spelling from interaction with in-game characters speaking with you, inaccurate and badly spelt information in books, on signposts and lots more?

If chosen to do this, I could be asked to read through any and all material [or play parts or all of Ages], and check out all the books and interactive conversation to see that it not only makes sense but is also spot on.

This simply in a bid to make all releases by and from The Guild, nothing but perfection.
Let me know if I can be of assistance.
Zalthor - KI: 10304251

Reality is a nice place to visit but I couldn't want to live there.
Zalthor

Postby Geckat » Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:00 am

Erm...this is a very dead topic, so if I'm necro'ing...sorry. I just figured I should post here if I'm going to be helping out. I'd be more than happy to write, give story ideas and counseling, and...I'm also a keyboardist, if you need any music.
Geckat

Postby Chacal » Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:05 pm

That's pretty much the idea. You find yourself a project that you like, or start a new one, and contribute.
Find a way, make a home.
Chacal

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the strong."
-- Mahatma Gandhi
Chacal

Postby BAD » Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:34 pm

We do not have any rules besides the ones you agreed to when you signed up on the forum.

Hopefully we won't have to encumber the forum with a bunch of rules. We just ask that everyone use common sense and be civil.
BAD is as good as he gets
BAD

Postby scotthayes » Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:34 pm

hey i offered to do music for some other guy on the boards but he never wrote back so If you want music im your guy, heres what i wrote the other guy viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1139
scotthayes

Next

Return to Search for the Springs of Kehlbet