Yinfara Temple

A beautiful, colorful jungle Age with many secrets. HELP WANTED!

Moderator: Justintime9

Re: Yinfara Temple

Postby AtionSong » Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:57 pm

Not to do too much self-plugging, but if you want for the next version, you can try to put in the music I wrote for the temple (found here) to add some ambience, though I've heard that there can be issues adding music with PyPRP.
AtionSong

Postby Lontahv » Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:27 pm

I got the softvolumes working so I'm almost ready for another release. :)
Currently getting some ink on my hands over at the Guild Of Ink-Makers (PyPRP2).
Lontahv
Councilor of Artistic Direction

Postby Lontahv » Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:04 pm

I'm sorry AtionSong but the exporter I have for the uru files won't let me have sound yet, but Paradox and others are working very hard to get sound to work and I think it will be possible soon, and then I'll try to put your music in. And Chacal I'm not going to try out glass doors this release--maybe in a later release. :)
Last edited by Lontahv on Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Currently getting some ink on my hands over at the Guild Of Ink-Makers (PyPRP2).
Lontahv

Postby Lontahv » Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:44 pm

Ok release 3 is out! I won't put release notes out because I think that you will be able to find the fixed/broken stuff (you are explorers after all)

So, without delay here is the file http://www.mediafire.com/?esmj2xnzgtc
Enjoy :)
Lontahv

Postby Justintime9 » Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:18 am

It looks pretty much the same... I wasn't sure if u opened the door a bit more... i think u did... and, other than the obvious "Temporary landscape" I couldn't see wat u changed :) looks pretty much done tho, so I think I'll start a thread for the waterall, or Swamp or something... or perhaps we should start on the beach, so we can add it to the glass hut... I dunno wat do u think? O, and Ation song, when we're ready to add sound, and music, I think we should have more than one possible music, so we hav more of a choice (U know, a bunch of people create a music, and we vote on which one we want) not to boot you out of the project, you music will be one of the choices, but I just thought we should hav a choice if u know wat i mean :)

Edit: Actually I think before we do anything else we should work on the story, so we can wrap the age around it
Justintime9

Postby Lontahv » Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:13 pm

I've been kind of waiting for JFT's model of the beach and other things that I could texture, and maybe refine/detail model. If he could put his .blend file online when he can next I would be very happy(he did win the vote for his model), and since he has the beach modeled all we need to do is texture and then add the temple. :)
Lontahv

Postby Lontahv » Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:15 pm

Let's start a poll with my idea for a story and then the other peoples ideas on there and see what people like the most. :)
Lontahv

Postby Justintime9 » Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:02 pm

ya... we should, but first I think there needs to be more storyline choices, so far I havn't seen any I liked...
Justintime9

Previous

Return to Yinfara