Is this project still going?

A beautiful, colorful jungle Age with many secrets. HELP WANTED!

Moderator: Justintime9

Is this project still going?

Postby Daniel K » Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:26 am

Since the last post in post in this sub forum was from a few months ago I was wondering if this project was still being worked on. I only recently got a chance to see some of the work going on here and it looks great.Unfortunately many other projects seem to be going down recently so I wanted to check in and see if this one was still alive.

Jevasi out
Daniel K

Re: Is this project still going?

Postby Justintime9 » Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:23 pm

wow... the timing of all of this! I was just going to post a topic asking for vollenteers, for a private thread for testing, and discussion, which anyone can sign up for, and before I even got around to posting it, someone else contacted me offering assistance, and now a new post in the yinfara forums!

anyhoo, there has been much progress as of late. (Lontahv and I have been working on it through PM), but I wanted an objective opinion on what he's been doing, so it's not just me critiquing, and so that we might have more Ideas, suggestions, and generally, help on the project. :D this is why we planned to get a private thread, and ask for volunteers for a small team. :)

as far as what's being done, the yinfara forest is really taking shape :D
Justintime9

Postby Daniel K » Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:18 pm

Yess! it's not dead its not dead :D :D :D :D
OK well now that I got that out of my system I would love to help you guys out with this project any way that I can.
Daniel K

Postby Justintime9 » Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:16 pm

great to hear it! :D keep a look out for a topic in general discussion for signing up, sometime in the future :)
Justintime9

Postby Barbossa » Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:59 pm

i can't wait to see this finished. your concepts fascinate me.
Barbossa

Return to Yinfara