Current Status

A beautiful, colorful jungle Age with many secrets. HELP WANTED!

Moderator: Justintime9

Current Status

Postby Justintime9 » Thu Dec 25, 2008 6:41 am

Shorah, just thought I should bring everyone up to date, so we can go on with the project :)

Lontahv and I have been talking through PM and IRC chat, while working on Yinfara. The island is currently a moderately sized island, with trees, the link in hut is completed, and the sky changes colors. Having that many trees can be a problem however, as far as lag. We've been trying to reduce the amount of lag, so that we can continue to add to the age. The Topic "A new Idea" is our attempt at a solution to the problem, and our new goal.

We were originally planning on recruiting a small group, to work in the private section of the Yinfara project forum, however, Now it seems it would be better if anyone on GoW can post, and contribute. To ensure the age releases (released for critique) are kept private, however, when available, they will be put in the private section. I will announce it is there, and whoever is currently active in discussion will be given access. Anyone else who wishes to help critique may pm me, and I may let them in as well. :D

Anyway, that's the project's current status
Justintime9

Return to Yinfara