Yinfara project proposal

A beautiful, colorful jungle Age with many secrets. HELP WANTED!

Moderator: Justintime9

Yinfara project proposal

Postby Justintime9 » Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:36 am

Shorah everyone, as you may have noticed, the Yinfara project is at a bit of a standstill. Such a large project requires many people to help, and I've been trying plan after plan to get the project moving. After seeing the success of the chain letter age, I had an idea. (no, I'm not making it a chain letter age ;))

A major problem with the Yinfara project is that most people can't make a commitment to such a large project. To solve this problem I've decided to do each aspect of the project individually, for example, one person could make the island, someone else could do the texturing, and someone else can add trees. However, this will not be done with a team of people. Rather, it will all be on a volunteer basis. I will post what needs to be done, and anyone who has the skill, and willingness to do the part can volunteer. There will be no major commitment, and one you've done one task you are not obligated to do something else. (although it would be greatly appreciated.)

To make one thing clear, if you volunteer, be sure you can do the task well. (e.g, if you agree to texture the island, you'll need to be skilled at applying textures.

I will post the first task that needs to be done as soon as possible in the Yinfara project forum. (so keep your eye on it.)
for those who don't know the details of this age project, please see it's wiki page. (click my sig)
Justintime9

Re: Yinfara project proposal

Postby Justintime9 » Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:58 pm

here's the first task: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=3515
Justintime9

Return to Yinfara