From newbie to newbie: Deleting objects from an Age

Special tutorials, usually for the exporter plugin, but also general modeling tutorials.

Re: From newbie to newbie: Deleting objects from an Age

Postby tangara » Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:37 am

:shock: That is the message I have.

Show Spoiler

I cannot understand. Is it because I have not the "good" PlasmaShop ? I have windows 7 (64 bits). I see on yours : build 95 and build 125 on mine. Is it because it is a Beta version ? Something I've done bad ?
Thank you for your help !
tangara

Postby Sirius » Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:21 am

It reminds me of something:

http://forum.guildofwriters.com/viewtopic.php?f=86&t=4344&hilit=pageeditor

Don't know if it might help...
Sirius

Postby tangara » Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:36 pm

Sirius wrote:It reminds me of something:

http://forum.guildofwriters.com/viewtopic.php?f=86&t=4344&hilit=pageeditor

Don't know if it might help...

8-) I suspect so. I will read it carefully. (I have the feeling that my life became considerably more complicated since I have win7. :shock: )

Edit : Well, it helped me...and not. I repaired my oversights, changed compatability mode and ran as admin. For Andy that fixed the problem but not me. I always have the same message. On this same post,
Zrax wrote:P.S., DL: If the VS runtime isn't installed, he wouldn't have been able to even start the program... Just FYI ;)
I do not know what VS runtime is so I do not know if it is or not installed ???? :?:
Someone to help me ?
tangara

Postby Sirius » Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:15 pm

Got it !! 8-)
From your screenshot, it seems PRPShop can't show the "é" of "modifé". That's why it always shows a "ÃC"

Just rename your CC folder to something without any special symbol and it should be fine. It might be better to always use basic letters for folder and files names.

Have fun with PRP editing ! (and exploring after of course...)
Sirius

Postby tangara » Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:43 pm

Sirius wrote:Got it !! 8-)
From your screenshot, it seems PRPShop can't show the "é" of "modifé". That's why it always shows a "ÃC"

Just rename your CC folder to something without any special symbol and it should be fine. It might be better to always use basic letters for folder and files names.

Have fun with PRP editing ! (and exploring after of course...)

8-) Yessssssssssssss ! You were right ! I always forget this problem of special characters ! :D Thanks a lot Sirius ! I'm going to start fun ! :twisted: and exploring of course, otherwise why ? ;)

Done it...well done ! 8-) Thanks to Chacal for his excellent tutorial and Sirius for his welcome help ! :P
tangara

Postby Sirius » Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:08 am

You're welcome !

It is really a great extension. A BIG thank to Chacal for all this. I wonder why Cyan always kept some of these parts secrets, when you see how much beautiful places can be added. Too bad my graphic card becomes mad with Uru textures...
Sirius

Previous

Return to Tutorials