Gehn Shard 5th Anniversary

News pertaining to the site and the forums, as well as guild discussions and events in the world of Uru.

Re: Gehn Shard 5th Anniversary

Postby Annabelle » Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:40 am

Thanks Jeffrey & Acorn!

BTW, for those not at the party yesterday which was great fun, Jeffrey came back (he told me he never left... maybe a 2nd avatar who knows) with his jacket on. So officially, only Jeffrey (1st explorer to receive the reward) and I (2nd) have the GOW Ink logo shirt in their wardrobe.

Well... I was going to finish the quest with my 2nd avatar then redo it all over again while filming myself with my 3rd & last avatar. I do not see the quest anymore like Acorn mentioned it in her post. I hope it's a temporary measure. I kind of like that silly quest. A bit of torture from time to time, it's the spice of the existence! :lol:
Annabelle ;)
Annabelle

Postby Tsar Hoikas » Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:33 pm

Hmmm... I didn't remove it. I wonder if there is a bug allowing people to remove marker quests from the global inbox :roll:

EDIT: Yes, it appears that it IS possible for anyone to remove the marker game from the global inbox due to a bug. Oops! Y'all kindly don't remove the game from the global inbox ;)
Tsar Hoikas
Councilor of Technical Direction

Postby Acorn » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:30 am

Tsar Hoikas wrote: Y'all kindly don't remove the game from the global inbox ;)

It's gone again I'm afraid :(
Acorn

Postby Annabelle » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:08 am

I don't know to what extent you can work around this issue... In Minkata Shard, there is a marker quest called: "25 markers for a something day in your Relto". That marker quest cannot be deleted by anyone. It's there, you either play with it or leave it as an item in your Incoming.
Annabelle ;)
Annabelle

Postby Tsar Hoikas » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:02 pm

Remember that marker quests on Gehn have a completely different backend implementation when compared to the other shards. It's a bug ;)

EDIT: the quest is now back in the global inbox. Please don't remove it >.>
Tsar Hoikas
Councilor of Technical Direction

Postby Acorn » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:08 am

Aaaand it's gone again :evil:
Acorn

Previous

Return to Guild News