Korman 0.06 Released!

News pertaining to the site and the forums, as well as guild discussions and events in the world of Uru.

Re: Korman 0.06 Released!

Postby J'Kla » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:13 am

Update

I have stopped testing with TpotS (The Path of the Shell) export as it has an issue with exporting ladders and losing properties when in a compound parenting situation.

I am now able to test exporting as MOULa and testing with Destiny it seems a more consistent in its behavior (The ladder tool works and it appears not to lose collision effects when objects are parented).

I have yet to try an Ages Beyond Myst export probably because I am not sure what that is and how to test it. ;)
J'Kla

Postby Deledrius » Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:39 am

J'Kla wrote:I am now able to test exporting as MOULa and testing with Destiny it seems a more consistent in its behavior

And you have actual in-game debugging console and development tools now, too! It makes Age building so much easier...

J'Kla wrote:I have yet to try an Ages Beyond Myst export probably because I am not sure what that is and how to test it. ;)

To be honest I'm not sure why we explicitly support exporting to it. :? People are either going to be using PotS/UruCC or MOULa.

Edit: I have been reminded that Untíl Uru servers and clients use the ABM-format data.
Deledrius
Gehn Shard Admin

Postby dendwaler » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:43 am

is there already found a solution for the limited number of materials that can be used in Korman?
Unfortunately i cannot continue with any of my ages.
All of them surpass the limits, that is really pity, because i would love to finish something with Korman.
Those wonderfull Worlds are called " Ages" , because that is what it takes to build one.

Watch my latest Video Or even better..... watch the Cathedral's Complete Walkthrough made by Suleika!
dendwaler

Previous

Return to Guild News