Guild of Writers Forum

News pertaining to the site and the forums, as well as guild discussions and events in the world of Uru.

Re: Guild of Writers Forum

Postby TomahnaGuy » Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:55 am

The forums are looking great! I especially like the colour scheme! :D

TG
TomahnaGuy

Postby LaReh » Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:20 am

Everything looks great! :D
There are SO many brilliant ideas among the threads, I think that the biggest challenges here will be
organizational, but the future's SO bright, we need to wear shades! 8-)
KI 8907958
LaReh

Postby Mystified Explorer » Fri Oct 05, 2007 2:53 pm

Hi! This forum is awesome! I love it! :D

just one thing - can we get the old GoAC smilies on here? Those were cool :)
Mystified Explorer

Postby Xander » Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:44 am

Looks great! but the replying page is strange :roll: (the blue color should be there?) anyway I like it :D :D :D
Xander

Postby belford » Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:24 am

Okay, it's November and the front page hasn't been updated in a long time. It still needs a link to the forum site.

And the meeting list only shows one; I know there was at least a second, plus some ad-hoc meetings like ChaosSong's brainstorming session.

Who has the power to update this? Paradox?
belford

Postby Whilyam » Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:20 am

Yes, I'm anxious to gt this moving as well. I can understand waiting until after the episode as we're all busy running around trying to find a Bahro or a DRC, but we need to get moving. Let's get forum links, specialized forums, a proper leadership and get going. Specialized forums should have been up when the forums launch, as it will now be a chore to get the topics into their proper forums now. It will be more of one if we continue to wait.
Whilyam

Postby Nadnerb » Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:03 pm

I've been poking people about updating the front page for.. over a month now. Someone is extremely averse to uploading a new html file. :P

As for specialized forums, the set of existing project forums seem to be doing well at the moment, and I hear that the lack of some sections is due to waiting to see whether some content can be moved in from another forum, so that a merge won't be required if the sections exist already.

Anyway, I'm all for prodding people into keeping this place properly updated, but I don't know what you mean by "leadership", or if I've guessed right, then no.
Live KI: 34914 MOULa KI: 23247 Gehn KI: 11588 Available Ages: TunnelDemo3, BoxAge, Odema
Nadnerb

Previous

Return to Guild News