Guild Presentations at Mysterium

News pertaining to the site and the forums, as well as guild discussions and events in the world of Uru.

Guild Presentations at Mysterium

Postby Church99 » Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:39 am

Shorah Writers!

Mysterium 2010 is fast approaching!

This year is very exciting with the introduction of age themes and of course the re-opening of the cavern!

The Mysterium Committee wants to reach out to the Guilds to have them participate more in the annual Mysteriums. Last year we introduced Guild tables for the original 5 official URU Guilds. Attendees loved the information and the interaction that the Guild tables provided.
This year we want to take this to the next logical step.

We want to provide the opportunity for all of the Guilds to participate in this year’s 2010 Mysterium.
We are looking for whatever each Guild feels they want to contribute.

Attendees to Mysterium obviously are already at the very least familiar with URU and Myst. They are a great place for Guilds to advertise their services, mission, get new members, or whatever you would want to tell a group of URU-ites all gathered in one spot.

Some specific idea that we have are for Guilds to give presentations, create interactive displays, and information distribution. We are open for any and all ideas!

Questions and information will be given as requested.
Time is ticking- the sooner that we have your intentions, the sooner we can reserve a slot for your presentation in the Mysterium 2010 schedule.

Please contact me for additional details, ideas or questions.
Church
Church99

Re: Guild Presentations at Mysterium

Postby Church99 » Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:37 pm

Sorry for the double post-

Some additional information regarding Guild Presentations at Mysterium 2010.

We have put up some additional guidelines regarding Guild Presentations.
We now have written explinations of the types of presentations that we expect to be able to provide accomidations for.

They types are "Display Only" "Panel, Class or Small Presentation" Performance or Large Presentation". There are a few guidelines as well. I encourage all Guilds to read through the Rules comletely.

Other important information includes the due date of May 1.
I strongly encourage all Guilds to notify us about your intentions to do a presentation as soon as possible. The first Guilds to submit notification for presentations will be given preference. There is limited space and time available.

http://www.mysterium.net/mysterium-2010/presentations/

At the end of the web page, you will find a submission form for officially sending your presentation request.

Please feel free to ask questions or try out ideas or ask for some!
Church99

Postby Aloys » Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:34 am

The deadline of may 1st is approaching pretty fast; being in Europe I can't attend unfortunately, and I'm slightly out of this loop, but do we have people attending who might be interested in representing the Guild in some fashion?
With the recent developments of open source we have more material than ever to show off, and we will have even more by august; we have to be there.
Aloys

Postby Tsar Hoikas » Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:22 am

It's not in the southeast, so it's not an option for me.
Tsar Hoikas
Councilor of Technical Direction

Postby Branan » Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:44 am

Too far away for me as well, unfortunately. I shoulda gone last year when it was nearby >_<
Your friendly neighborhood shard admin
Branan
Gehn Shard Admin

Postby diafero » Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:29 pm

Even farer away for me... something like 4000km? :lol:
I prefer e-mails to "diafero arcor de" (after adding the at and the dot) over PMs.

"Many people's horizon is a circle with a radius of zero. They call it their point of view."

Deep Island Shard | Offline KI
diafero
Deep Island Admin

Postby Aloys » Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:03 pm

Do we really have nobody going?
Aloys

Postby Oliver Knowles » Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:47 pm

I'm pretty close... I'll go if I can raise enough money by then. I can't commit to it in two days, though, because I'm broke!

Maybe it's possible a table could be reserved in case the guild does come up with a representative after the deadline?
Oliver Knowles

Return to Guild News