Site Upgrades

News pertaining to the site and the forums, as well as guild discussions and events in the world of Uru.

Re: Site Upgrades

Postby janaba » Fri May 04, 2012 12:39 pm

I have no problem at all lol, I like it even as it is, I just thought everybody should see the shiny icons, so, I've been misinterpreting that,
and you're correct, of course, and Deledrius, how could the forum know what I've been reading already as long as I'm not telling it that
I'm here lol ... :D

Edit: I just reduced the size of those pics to thumbs so that they take less space and the focus might be more on the font color and
contrast again ... :P
janaba

Re: Site Upgrades

Postby Maroonroon » Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:12 am

Hello. :)

Lot of times, when I want to use the GOW shortcut inside my web browser, to come reading the forums, I spend a few seconds to find it because it have no icon...
So, I decided to make an icon (favicon.ico) using one of the two icons of the Gehn Shard installer (I choosed the same that the one at the top of the forums).
I only added a black background behind it.
I hope you will use it.
P.S.:
- I forgot to write in the "Read me.txt" file that you mustn't change the icon name, it have to be "favicon", because of Internet Explorer and maybe Microsoft Edge too, if I remember well.
- To see the favicon, you might have to clear your browser cache...

Here is the ZIP : File removed.

Edit: viewtopic.php?f=10&p=72837#p72837
Maroonroon

Previous

Return to Guild News