CAVCON awareness party

News pertaining to the site and the forums, as well as guild discussions and events in the world of Uru.

CAVCON awareness party

Postby Leonardo » Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:19 pm

Shorah Writers!
After the recent news about the CAVCON levels the Guild of Messengers is organizing a big party to make all the people in cavern aware of the status of the things.
We know that many of the Explorers in the Cavern, even some regular ones, have no idea there is a whole world of Myst people on the Internet, they know nothing about the CAVCON and donating for MOUL, and they know nothing about the existance of the Guilds, except the fact that the Pubs exist.

So we are trying to make a 24hours party, with music from D'niJs and the support of the Guilds. This will be a good occasion to recruit (but the first objective is always the CAVCON) and have a lot of fun.

So if you are interested to participate, as individuals or as a Guild, with your suggestions, ideas of people to contact, activities, mere presence or D'niJs (we need more of them!) I have forgot to contact please come on the GoMe forums! We have a thread for discussions here.

Guild Council Member, Leonardo.
~ Guild of Messengers. Serving the Community ~
KI: 40217 | GoMe KI: 2513342
Unless otherwise stated, opinions are mine only and not Guild endorsed.
Leonardo
Keeper of the Queue

Re: CAVCON awareness party

Postby Leonardo » Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:35 pm

I would like to announce that we are looking for "reference people", that is: since the party should be 24 hours, it's very unlikely I will be online for all the time. So I'm looking for other people to help coordinate the event when I'm not online. Tasks include: KIMails sharing, welcoming people, make sure everything goes smoothly and the schedule is followed.

Please consult the table in the first post of the GoMe thread to know which time slots are not covered.
You can post here or there or PM me to volunteer for helping. I would love to alternate between people of the various Guilds.

I am also adding a new column to the table for Activities, for whom may want to organize some activities to have along with the music. :) *hint hint for Hoikas and OHB* :P
Leonardo
Keeper of the Queue

Re: CAVCON awareness party

Postby Leonardo » Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:13 pm

Ok guys, still 3 hours before the party starts but we have everything set up to get there. Thanks to Branan and Yootay and the other guys of the Guild of Writers, we have set the Egg Room of the Hood of Illusions for linking you to the city:

_The chamber in front of the access door will link you directly to the Tokotah Rooftop, that is the place where the party will be.

If we have a really big crowd we have setup the other Chambers to link people to other spots in the city, the Ferry Terminal and the Tokotah Alley. Use them only if the roottop gets too crowded and laggy
Leonardo
Keeper of the Queue

Return to Guild News