From the Guild Masters of the GoMe

News pertaining to the site and the forums, as well as guild discussions and events in the world of Uru.

Re: From the Guild Masters of the GoMe

Postby Lyrositor » Thu May 31, 2012 7:03 am

johnsojc wrote:
Lyrositor wrote: I'm also trying to port several of H'uru's changes to OU.org (first on my list: AFK clickables).

Ummm.... if you mean being able to click on people and engage in PM's and such while AFK, then I would offer that this was disabled for good reason. If you can differentiate between seated and AFK and just enable clickables while seated, I would like to see that. If I am misunderstanding what you mean by AFK clickables, then disregard this post.

This has already been enabled on Gehn for both AFK and sitting animations, and I don't think anybody had problems. But this is getting off-topic; a discussion has been suggested by other OU.org members, though, so you could post over there.

Wamduskasapa wrote:Then your true name must be Zaphod Beeblebrox!!

I have many names... ;) Anyway, we all know who the REAL President of the Galaxy is.
Lyrositor
Explorer #16601888
Lyrositor
Director of Wiki Operations

Re: From the Guild Masters of the GoMe

Postby Nev'yn » Thu May 31, 2012 1:26 pm

Here's the link to the announcement on the GoMe website, if anyone is interested:

http://www.guildofmessengers.com/en/con ... ers-chosen
KI# 14883206 | "The truth speaks for itself, I am just the messenger." -Lyta Alexander
(Note: Any comments or opinions, taken whole or in part, are mine and do not reflect the stance of GoMe.)
Nev'yn

Previous

Return to Guild News