Offline KI 3.10

News pertaining to the site and the forums, as well as guild discussions and events in the world of Uru.

Offline KI 3.10

Postby diafero » Sun May 24, 2020 9:13 am

The Offline KI brings the KI and other changes you are used to from Untìl Uru and MO:UL to Uru: Complete Chronicles. It allows you to reach fan ages and Cyan ages converted by Drizzle (from MO:UL, Myst V or any of the other supported games): All of them are integrated into the existing environment. In addition, it lets you create and play marker missions and use flymode to inspect ages. It features a lot of KI commands useful while developing and debugging ages. Furthermore, it enables proper multiplayer explorations on Alcugs Shards.

It has been a while, but there is a new release! Version 3.10 of my Offline KI is now available for download from the DI UAM. The recommended way to install it is to properly set up your UAM. DI-Shard already has it installed. You can download the Python source code, too.

The changes of this release are as follows:
- Add new hair styles and shirts by Chloe aka GPNMilano (added back in 2014 but somehow I forgot to make a release :oops: )
- Add new shirts by Larry LeDeay and Zesty of Xeniphers
- Add xSitCam.py by Hoikas, which allows an age creator to easily add a special camera for use only when sitting (this is required for Doobes latest ages)

If you have any more questions, please check the extensive documentation before asking in the forums.

I hope you enjoy it, please let me know if there are any problems (though it is also always nice to hear about things are working properly :D )
Last edited by diafero on Sun May 24, 2020 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I prefer e-mails to "diafero arcor de" (after adding the at and the dot) over PMs.

"Many people's horizon is a circle with a radius of zero. They call it their point of view."

Deep Island Shard | Offline KI
diafero
Deep Island Admin

Re: Offline KI 3.10

Postby Chacal » Sun May 24, 2020 11:09 am

:o
Suddenly, an unexpected KI update appears!
Chacal

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the strong."
-- Mahatma Gandhi
Chacal

Postby ametist » Thu May 28, 2020 10:28 pm

Thanks Diafero for keeping Drizzle alive! :)
ametist

Postby diafero » Fri May 29, 2020 7:12 am

I'm not doing anything with Drizzle, just with the Offline KI, but you're still welcome. :)
(I realize the amount of tools we have floating around can be confusing.^^)
I prefer e-mails to "diafero arcor de" (after adding the at and the dot) over PMs.

"Many people's horizon is a circle with a radius of zero. They call it their point of view."

diafero
Deep Island Admin

Postby ametist » Fri May 29, 2020 7:24 am

Oh yes of course, drizzle is drizzle, but without the offlineKi alive and kickin' we couldnt do much with the ages, so thanks again! ;)
ametist

Postby diafero » Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:36 am

The patch version 3.10.1 of the Offline KI updates the "xSimpleLinkingBook.py" script to support more features (patch by Hoikas). This is required for some of the new options that were added in Korman 0.10.

diafero
Deep Island Admin

Postby diafero » Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:57 am

With version 3.10.2 of the Offline KI, I am incorporating a few small changes:
- Fix text scaling for KI chat (thanks to Hoikas for giving the key hint)
- Add xAgeSDLBoolActivatorComboSet.py by Hoikas, a flexible button-combination puzzle script
- Rearranged lower row of the Relto bookshelf (thanks to Korovev)

diafero
Deep Island Admin

Return to Guild News