Korman 0.11 Released

News pertaining to the site and the forums, as well as guild discussions and events in the world of Uru.

Re: Korman 0.11 Released

Postby Tsar Hoikas » Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:32 pm

The export errors due to missing images. Could you pack the blend file and reupload?
Tsar Hoikas
Councilor of Technical Direction

Postby dendwaler » Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:32 pm

Tsar Hoikas wrote:The export errors due to missing images. Could you pack the blend file and reupload?

Done so! Sorry i forgot it.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QoCURnx5oUE2_MjyWWFK4IBuFpR8fStP/view?usp=sharing
Those wonderfull Worlds are called " Ages" , because that is what it takes to build one.

Watch my latest Video Or even better..... watch the Cathedral's Complete Walkthrough made by Suleika!
dendwaler

Postby Tsar Hoikas » Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:24 pm

This actually seems to be an engine bug around objects with transforms and enable messages. I've got a fix ready for Korman 0.12 that I'm going to ask Sirius to look at. For now, you can work around this issue about applying position, rotation, and scale to the vase. When Korman 0.12 comes out, you won't have to do that anymore.
Tsar Hoikas

Postby dendwaler » Sat Aug 14, 2021 1:23 am

Tsar Hoikas wrote:This actually seems to be an engine bug around objects with transforms and enable messages. I've got a fix ready for Korman 0.12 that I'm going to ask Sirius to look at. For now, you can work around this issue about applying position, rotation, and scale to the vase. When Korman 0.12 comes out, you won't have to do that anymore.

Just to inform you, i have applied scale and rotation and the problem remains.
I did not apply it in the testage , but discovered it in my new version of the cathedral , all the object s in there have scale and rotation applied.
i do this once an object has the correct size on the correct position.
Those wonderfull Worlds are called " Ages" , because that is what it takes to build one.

Watch my latest Video Or even better..... watch the Cathedral's Complete Walkthrough made by Suleika!
dendwaler

Postby Tsar Hoikas » Sat Aug 14, 2021 1:29 am

Be sure to apply location as well. When I applied all three (location, rotation, and scale), the problem went away in your test Age.
Tsar Hoikas

Postby dendwaler » Sun Aug 15, 2021 4:01 am

Strange, for me it does not !
I tried it several times on different ages and objects. Ctrl a , scale rotatation Ctrl a , Location. new export , deleting sav file. no result.

edit !
yes it works!
the point is you have to apply all three one by one!
when using scale and rotating in one sequence it does not work!
So apply three times! ctl A , location----Ctrl A Rotation ...... Ctrl A scale .

dendwaler

Previous

Return to Guild News