New shells delayed

A community Age for Uru.

Moderator: Aloys

New shells delayed

Postby Aloys » Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:31 pm

Hi all,

recently plenty of new shells requests have appeared and I haven't kept up, I'm sorry about that. My work on Ahra Pahts has been delayed a bit lately and so have the shells. But I am still working on those don't worry! :)
With all the recent changes in our tools I need to udpate the shells, but rest assured that the shells will be available at some point. I will give you more updates in the next days.

If some of you want to start working on your shell before that you can still import the desired shell PRP from your URU/dat folder. It won't give you a perfect ready-to-be-exported shell but at least it will give you the geometry, so you can start modelling. (be careful when you import, some of the shells are pretty far from the world center, so you may need to zoom-out a lot before finding them)
Aloys

Re: New shells delayed

Postby mckendall » Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:45 pm

Thanks Aloys for the update. Didn't mean to push you along or bother you,I was just curious and anxious. Sort of like that christmas present that sits under the tree for more than a week. I can visit my shell, I just can't play with it yet. Thank you again for all the work you do to make this possible for the rest of us. ;)
mckendall

Return to Ahra Pahts