About the Shells...

A community Age for Uru.

Moderator: Aloys

About the Shells...

Postby Valdez » Sat May 03, 2008 8:27 am

I have a question, and don't think I am rushing anything, I just want to know if I did something wrong. A couple months ago I requested shells #332 and #210, and they still arn't here. Aloys said that (on the day of shutdown) the shells would come that weekend. I know you can't always get time estimations right on the money but it has been a good 2 or 3 months. I have heard others have already received their shell that requested it AFTER I did. I did send Aloys my E-mail and shells. Is there something else I need to do? I may have missed something. :?:

Thanks,

Valdez :geek:
Fighting, Horrible disposition to others based on beliefs... What's the point anymore? Was there ever a point? Dead is what it is and always will be until peace is achieved through everyone.
Valdez

Re: About the Shells...

Postby phalkon13 » Mon May 05, 2008 11:04 am

Same with me. I requested shells 113 and 123, and though I am signed up for them, I have yet to receive the files. When I asked before, they said that they wanted to finish and release the next version of Ahra Pahts before they released the files to everyone. so don't worry,I haven't received my shells either.
phalkon13

Postby Trylon » Mon May 05, 2008 12:10 pm

I think Aloys is quote busy these days :)
He probably didn't have the time for it yet.
One day I ran through the cleft for the fiftieth time, and found that uru held no peace for me anymore.
Trylon

Postby Aloys » Wed May 07, 2008 4:04 pm

Hi Valdez, (and Phalkon13)
Valdez wrote: Is there something else I need to do?
In fact you just did the right thing: remind me of it. I remember telling you around the time of the closure that the shells were almost ready and would come soon, and that was true. They were almost ready; I just didn't take the time yet to complete them; and I should be ashamed of this (and in fact I am. :oops: )
The problem is that a while ago when PyPRP was upgraded to version 1.0.0 Ahra Pahts became incompatible (like most Ages) and so did the Shells. So I had to spend time to learn the new features of PyPRP and to update the Age and the Shells. And because this is a very large Age it was quite long and difficult.. Fortunately I made some progress with time..
Tomorrow is a holiday where I live (celebration of the end of WWII) so I will spend the afternoon completing those shells and sending them. If by tomorrow evening I haven't sent you your shell, feel free to send me a hate mail. ;)
Aloys

Return to Ahra Pahts