City shells export issues

A community Age for Uru.

Moderator: Aloys

Postby Tsar Hoikas » Fri Apr 28, 2006 7:15 pm

We're still working on it since we don't have anything else to use to create ages ;). Until then, we will be working on it.
Tsar Hoikas
Councilor of Technical Direction

Postby Robert The Rebuilder » Tue May 02, 2006 10:28 am

[quote="Aloys"] I think I had read that the page numbers don't need to follow one after the other ie: there can be a page 1, a page 3, but no page 2. Which means we could have each shell can have its page number equal to its shell number. (I'm trying to find where I read that but I can't, does that ring a bell to anyone?)

(I think someone had posted somewhere we could use letters for pages numbers.. Maybe I'm imagining it)

The pages do not need to be sequential; I think Zrax or someone had pointed out (on an unrecovered post) that Aegura's pages have non-sequential page numbers.

But the page numbers cannot have letters - the property is interpreted as a number.
Can we rebuild it? Yes, we can - here's how.

MOULagain KI# 1299

Myst Movie coming soon - spread the word!
Robert The Rebuilder

Postby Aloys » Tue May 02, 2006 12:01 pm

This non sequencial aspect is very usefull. Right now the pages are set up like this: Page 0 'City' (streets, etc), Page 101 to 130, 201 to 240, and 401 to 440: shells. So the shells pages numbers are the same as the shells numbers. Also later we can have Page 2 for the Nexus, Page 37 for the Hub etc.. (for now the Hub is part of the Page0; I'll move change it later if deemed necessary)
Aloys

Previous

Return to Ahra Pahts