PRPExplorer error messages

A community Age for Uru.

Moderator: Aloys

PRPExplorer error messages

Postby diafero » Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:36 am

After installing Ahra Pahts (the latest version from http://www.guildofwriters.com/wiki/Ahra_Pahts ), I get error messages when starting PRPExplorer: It complains about a duplicate hash key while reading Dist2Sub4 (the duplicate key is 48671). In addition, it shows Shell427 as being a separate age called "Shell427_alt", which is also the age name PRPTool shows in the properties of that page. Are these two known, can I ignore them or is it something serious?
I prefer e-mails to "diafero arcor de" (after adding the at and the dot) over PMs.

"Many people's horizon is a circle with a radius of zero. They call it their point of view."

Deep Island Shard | Offline KI
diafero
Deep Island Admin

Re: PRPExplorer error messages

Postby Robert The Rebuilder » Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:06 am

I've just learned to ignore the PRPExplorer warning.

But I didn't notice that about shell 427 - interesting!
Can we rebuild it? Yes, we can - here's how.

MOULagain KI# 1299

Myst Movie coming soon - spread the word!
Robert The Rebuilder

Re: PRPExplorer error messages

Postby diafero » Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:20 pm

It seems I finally found out what that "Duplicate key" error is caused by: Both the BultIn page and the page Dist2Sub4 have *exactly* the same page ID, which is 0x0000BE1F. I really wonder how this age works at all... ;-)
I prefer e-mails to "diafero arcor de" (after adding the at and the dot) over PMs.

"Many people's horizon is a circle with a radius of zero. They call it their point of view."

Deep Island Shard | Offline KI
diafero
Deep Island Admin

Return to Ahra Pahts