Ahra Pahts version confusion

A community Age for Uru.

Moderator: Aloys

Ahra Pahts version confusion

Postby diafero » Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:33 am

I am a bit (actually much more than a bit :D ) confused about what currently is the latest Ahra Pahts version. The main website seems to be completely outdated, and the wiki offers two different version:
This page offers a version 08E with and one without the laggy Shell 232, and in addition a fixed Python file for Shell 119.
This one on the other hand offers version 08F (which sounds newer than 08E) which does not contain the laggy Shell. Does this now contain the Python patch which had to be manually downloaded for 08E, or doesn't it?

Now, where do I get the latest version of Ahra Pahts which contains both Python fixes and the latest public version of every Shell? I also think there should not be two download links for Ahra Pahts in the wiki, that is very confusing.

EDIT: At least I found out what exactly the fix is... decompyiling the 08F Python, renaming s119BookGui to s119BookGUI (it's case sensitive!) and compiling again fixed it.
I prefer e-mails to "diafero arcor de" (after adding the at and the dot) over PMs.

"Many people's horizon is a circle with a radius of zero. They call it their point of view."

Deep Island Shard | Offline KI
diafero
Deep Island Admin

Return to Ahra Pahts