Shell Sign Up

A community Age for Uru.

Moderator: Aloys

Postby MercAngel » Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:08 pm

ok i am still a little lost so i post here fore the shell's

440, 401 ,402
MercAngel

Postby Marein » Fri Aug 18, 2006 2:21 am

Seeing you 'are a little lost', I thought I'd ask: you know you chose a residential shell and two community shells? Just asking because someone made a mistake before :)

Also, you should update the Wiki next to posting on the forums when claiming shells. Seeing I'm such a nice guy ;) I did it for you. Be sure to make a Wiki account though, you might need it in the future.
Marein

Postby MercAngel » Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:52 pm

Marein wrote: Seeing you 'are a little lost', I thought I'd ask: you know you chose a residential shell and two community shells? Just asking because someone made a mistake before :)

Also, you should update the Wiki next to posting on the forums when claiming shells. Seeing I'm such a nice guy ;) I did it for you. Be sure to make a Wiki account though, you might need it in the future.

thanks for the inof about the wiki

yes i new about the shell i picked

lost are the shell's single ages or part of a big one.
MercAngel

Postby Marein » Fri Aug 18, 2006 2:09 pm

Part of a big one, a big city.

Oh, and your shell won't be sent to you very soon I think, because Aloys (the Sender of Shells) is on vacation.
Marein

Postby Nadnerb » Sat Aug 19, 2006 10:30 am

yay for me? nice sig. well, I'm out of state for the weekend through monday. I obviously therefore have no blender and no uru. I almost have no internet too. I'm actually sending this from my palm in a pretzel shop! Ahh, business trips... However, I may come back with some nice textures. Clickbookrender is my current development image. I am currently using the UAM functons to display books. If it cannot be guaranteed that UAM will be used, I can switch to all plasma. Also, there should also probably be restrictions on using global lighting, (sun lamps in blender) since they would affect the entire city. (that could have already been mentioned, but right now I don't have the time to re-read the shell regs.)clickbookrender
Live KI: 34914 MOULa KI: 23247 Gehn KI: 11588 Available Ages: TunnelDemo3, BoxAge, Odema
Nadnerb

Postby Branan » Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:04 pm

hi! I've been doing blender stuff for a while, and I've mucked around with age building a bit. This looks like a lot of fun. Now to decide what to do... I've got too many ideas floating through my head...

The center is looking pretty under-developed right now, so how about numbers:

When I get those done, I'll probably do more stuff. Now to sort through the mad rush of ideas and figure out what I actually want to do :D

I'll sign up for the WIKI and post my claims there, as well.

EDIT: Signed up on WIKI, and claimed my shells
Your friendly neighborhood shard admin
Branan
Gehn Shard Admin

Postby Durane » Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:44 pm

Not being able to access the wiki, I'm not sure if shells 107 and 308 are taken. If not, I'd like to sign up for those two.
Durane

Postby Marein » Sun Sep 03, 2006 2:41 pm

Those are free as you can see on this [s]mee[/s] map :D

There's a big wall in between them though, so you can't connect them (just saying).
Marein

Postby Durane » Sun Sep 03, 2006 3:29 pm

Thanks. Wasn't sure if the version of the map I'd found was entirely up-to-date, being too unobservant to see the date in the corner.
I wasn't planning to connect them, but I wanted a couple near each other and in those particular districts.
EDIT: I just noticed that the sign-up sheet and map are on the Alcugs wiki, so never mind what I said about not being able to access the wiki. :P
Durane

Postby mar » Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:49 am

Hello everybody,

I have sign up for tne shells number:225,228 and 330. I will try to connect them with each other. My chose was in a rocky area because that is the landscape I love.
So now I must start building my house there and think also over what the do with the industrial area. Lot of thinks to do and to think over.

Greetings Mar.
mar

PreviousNext

Return to Ahra Pahts