Ahra Pahts weekly update #7

A community Age for Uru.

Moderator: Aloys

Re: Ahra Pahts weekly update #7

Postby Paradox » Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:19 pm

Right now Trylon's working on some fixes for Ladder regions and the start of some basic animations (use book, open door, etc.).
No promises for a release date, but I have a version that will definitely export the textures/geometry/lights/sprites/etc. correctly.
Unfortunately soft volumes are still broken (especially with regards to sounds), but I'm hoping to fix those very soon.

If you're looking for a copy of the plugin that is stable enough for what you want, I can definitely send you a copy :)
Paradox

Postby Trylon » Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:43 pm

I even got specular lighting working :)

If used properly, it gives just that extra touch...
One day I ran through the cleft for the fiftieth time, and found that uru held no peace for me anymore.
Trylon

Postby Aloys » Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:14 pm

Right now what I need the most is support for sound soft volumes, because whithout those I have no way to use more that one sound for the entire Age. :(. And I'd really love to have different sounds in the Age. (unless you can implement sound regions) Right now I'm still using PyPRP 0.5, I only plan to switch at the last minute to use the Zoffsets and the NoMist settings.. I plan to release the first version for the maintainers probably sunday, if you think you can get the soft volumes to work some time next week I would push back the release a bit. If not I guess that might as well wait until the next version..

(Specular lighting? way cool :) )
Aloys

Postby Jennifer_P » Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:54 am

Hooray for specular lighting! :D
Jennifer_P

Previous

Return to Ahra Pahts