Ahra Pahts weekly update #8

A community Age for Uru.

Moderator: Aloys

Ahra Pahts weekly update #8

Postby Aloys » Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:02 am

I just realized I didn't do my weekly update last week with the christmas holidays; last week sure went by fast..
So not much went into Ahra over this last week, but the new version is going well anyway, and I'll use the rest of this week to complete it. So unless something terrible happens I should release a first version at the end of the week for the Maintainers to check out; and once I will have fixed all the issues they will no doubt find it should be released publicly -- which should be some time next week.
Still on my plate: completing a couple new textures, finally modellize the courtyards (yes, I still haven't done them, but it's really less work than what it may appear to be), and complete the sound integration (I have to confess I'mwaiting for the new plugin for that, it'll be *much* easier, than my current method)

So I will be slightly missing my 'best-case scenario' of a late december release, but not by much, which I'm quite happy with for a project of this size. :)
Aloys

Re: Ahra Pahts weekly update #8

Postby Paradox » Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:52 pm

Send me a PM sometime before you release it, I have a shell that is ready to be included (well, ready to be included with limited access to unfinished areas, but anyways :D )

Aloys, you've put so much time and effort into this... it's absolutely amazing. Working on anything the size of Ahra in Blender would drive me insane.
Paradox

Postby MustardJeep » Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:13 pm

Last week was royally bad for me, I had intended to spend most of it working on the Maintainer Shell but wasn't able to manage it around my family.

Time to burn the midnight oil, it's the Race for Ahra Pahts. :D
MustardJeep

Postby Aloys » Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:52 pm

Any shell, even unfinished will be welcome :)
MJ: family is more important that shells ;) (also I sent you a PM on the GoM forum)
Aloys

Postby MustardJeep » Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:10 pm

It's just with a odd regularity that they show up when I turn on Blender. :lol:
MustardJeep

Return to Ahra Pahts