Journal Intro

Postby J'anim Paedet » Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:05 pm

I'm jumping on the Journal Bandwagon!
I plan, at the moment, on writing mostly about the Ahra Pahts Hub I'm working on and my next release of Terrati: the Shore. Consider this the place where I will post updates, bits of news, and announcements regarding my endeavors. No need to leave an excess of comments if you do not feel so inclined -- I'm writing this more for myself than anything. ;)

At the moment, I'm working primarily on getting the Hub ready for a new (and hopefully successful) upload for Rehkh, and in parallel, development on the Shore is rolling along (but I'll have more on that in a bit).

I should announce, though, that I may be away again for a week starting on Monday. My orchestra is going on tour, and I'm really not sure whether I'll have internet access or not. In any event I plan on taking my work with me, so things will still get done!

...One more thing: I'm working on a (currently) unrelated project at the same time as all of the rest of this, called the Doorways Project. It shouldn't affect Ahra Pahts development, but work on the Shore has already been significantly slowed by it, so don't expect any new Ages from me for a little while.
Doorways may, at some point in the future be translated into an Uru Age -- it certainly is inspired by a host of them -- but until it is, I'll leave that work out of this journal (I have a separate blog for that, anyway).

Anyway, thanks to Aloys for the initial idea, and Besharen for setting it all up!

Cheerio!
--J'anim
J'anim Paedet

Postby Aloys » Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:47 pm

Glad to see you are joining this. :) I always enjoy reading other people's views on their project.
Would you have a link to your Doorways journal? I'd be curious to know more about that.
Aloys

Return to J'anim's Journal