just a quick note that I started work on rewriting ULM.
I codenamed this project "Tomekortee". I'll leave it up to the linguists to decipher the name
Suffice it to say that the current ULM source code is a mess, or rather that it doesn't live up to my current standards.
I'll have to rewrite a LOT of the internals to accomodate new features and/or changes in functionality properly.
If anyone has a mind to do some layout designs or to design some new Icons, feel free. I'm open to submissions.
I am so glad that I decided to use an interface layer on the Web interface.
Now I only have to change the interfacing classes to accommodate new file structure, and not the entire database code!