Tomet Okmerk Development Updates

Tomet Okmerk Development Updates

Postby AtionSong » Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:15 pm

I started an age design recently, Tomet Okmerk. This age is going to be my first major Blender project using PyPRP. I'm going to attempt to model a playable model for the age all by myself.

Since I don't own Uru on CD, I'm requesting others download the .zip files that I put up to test the age for bugs and to give me suggestions, ideas, and opinions on the age. You can check the thread above for the current version of the age.

Check here for updates on development as wewll as the Tomet Okmerk thread.
AtionSong

Re: Tomet Okmerk Development Updates

Postby AtionSong » Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:56 pm

UPDATE: After getting feedback and the first screenshots, I've fixed a lot of problems. Firstly, all the textures have been corrected (it was a problem with assigning similar Materials to objects that I wanted to show up with UV maps). Also, I've resized the age to the correct proportions. Next, I made it so that you must climb down the ladder to get down, forcing you to stay within the are of the roadblocks.

I haven't updated this new version yet. I want to add a little more content to the age before I release the next version. Keep your eyes peeled!
AtionSong

Re: Tomet Okmerk Development Updates

Postby AtionSong » Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:46 am

Update: Old, but check here for the lastest version of Tomey Okmerk to test for bugs. Thanks.

-AtionSong
AtionSong

Return to AtionSong's Journal