Availability

Availability

Postby Pryftan » Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:37 am

This is my all around excuse for not being around for important stuff, so I can point at it when I come reallly late to some crucial discussion. (I wish I didn't need one, but I do. :| )

I'm a math and statistics double major at Rutgers in my second year. I'm trying to finish both by my third so I can get a masters in mathematical finance during my fourth year. (Honestly, the hardest part is just figuring out how the hell to work out my schedules. I had to do this recently and I disappeared for awhile over it, so I figured I'd mention it.)

Finals start this Friday (Dec. 14) and run 'till the 21st. I have six of them and it could have been disasterous if they were too clumped, but they ended up nicely spread out over the week. Which is better for my grades, but worse for availability on forums. ;P

I just finished writing a script for a short film I'm doing over the break.. and I'm probably going back into the studio with my band. Still, it's like, a month. I'll definitely be able to find time to be around.

I'll edit this for relevancy over time.
.rilvoohee vehrehnehm vokan pam mahnshootahv rub voohee taygahnehm mahtahntahv
Pryftan

Re: Availability

Postby BAD » Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:09 pm

Hey, RL takes precedence.

There may be times I may disappear as well. My work is very hectic sometimes, not to mention my family life.... :roll:
BAD is as good as he gets
BAD

Postby Pryftan » Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:19 pm

Yeah, there's always something cropping up. I don't think my situation is particularly different, we've all got shit that'll drag us away sometimes. I just tend to have the urge to explain in too much detail, so I'm blowing it off by putting it all into my little corner of the forums =)
.rilvoohee vehrehnehm vokan pam mahnshootahv rub voohee taygahnehm mahtahntahv
Pryftan

Postby Jennifer_P » Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:16 pm

No Pryftan! Don't leeeaaave us!!! Waaaaaaaaaaaah!

I'm a math and statistics double major at Rutgers in my second year. I'm trying to finish both by my third so I can get a masters in mathematical finance during my fourth year.

:shock: Horrors! You should see a doctor right away--maybe there's still time to save you!
Jennifer_P

Return to Pryftan's Journal