Stonehenge?

Moderator: greypiffle

Stonehenge?

Postby greypiffle » Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:58 am

I'm still around and still waiting on MOUL...

In the mean time, I won an image context with this one... Think it would make a good age? I'd have to redo the grasses and put something around the area to limit movement, but it might work.

TrueSpace and Harry Potter. like Peanut butter and jelly.
greypiffle

Re: Stonehenge?

Postby Chacal » Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:06 am

Nice. I.d like to wander through it. Reminds me of Noloben, on top of the island.
Chacal

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the strong."
-- Mahatma Gandhi
Chacal

Postby greypiffle » Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:01 pm

Yes, I guess it DOES look a bit like that.
I still hold out hope that MORE will be reactivated, so I'm still working on this and that as I get time.
greypiffle

Postby greypiffle » Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:56 pm

I still have not forgotten that there are worlds to build and such-like. It's been a very hectic couple of months here. Lots of things happening all at once and I re-opened my TrueSpace for the first time in well over a month just a couple of days ago. Still jotting down things I would like to try though.
greypiffle

Postby GPNMilano » Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:51 am

Greypiffle, just so you know. If you want to keep the grass as it is. With patches of it coming up out of the ground and such. It is possible to do. At least with PyPRP when you make your age. When you bring it over to Blender for example to export. All you need to do is create meshes for the grass. nothing complex, just a bunch of planes intersecting each other, so when viewed from the top down, it looks like they form stars etc. Make one of these for each grass clump, then texture it. As long as your grass has alpha, the only thing that will be drawn will be the grass itself. I think it looks great with the grass, and I'd hate to see the grass go away. :geek:
You can't stop the truth. IC Blog
GPNMilano

Postby greypiffle » Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:42 pm

Thanks for that info GPNMilano. Sorry it took so long to reply, but it's been a very hetic month for me and I think I've spent a total of 10 hours on the PC all month. Death in the family, extra training at work and general "other" problems have kept me away. I understand that Cyan will be releasing thier source code soon, and I hope to get someone to write the correct things for TrueSpace for me to make decent ages. I just cannot get my head around Blender. and now that TS is free at caligari.com, and IT'S code is avail, I'm hoping to get it to work.
greypiffle

Postby greypiffle » Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:32 pm

Still not very active these days - too much madness in Real Life. I keep wondering when it will all stop.
greypiffle

Return to Greypiffle's Journal