Discussion Topic: Private forum vs. PM's and Email

Re: Discussion Topic: Private forum vs. PM's and Email

Postby Jojon » Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:45 pm

andylegate wrote:However, the fact is that so far, on this discussion thread, out of 13 people that have posted comments we have:

9 For having a private forum

and

4 against.

So it would seem that, based upon those who have come here, "Most people" are not thinking that.
The rest apparently really don't care one way or the other.

Well, I for one, have seen no reason to comment, when others already do it, so much better -- I could spam with "me too", but naah. But well, if some people decide they just can't figure out how to remain upright, or remember to breathe now and again, without somebody telling them to, because this is what they've grown up with and know nothing else, I suppose I, as you say, don't really care enough to stop them. They may little ways -- just as long as they stay out of my hair. Maybe then the manhandlers won't even need to make V'ni and T'ni pay anybody a little visit, to keep us in line.
As you see, I can get rather unfair and abrasive at times, which is another good reason for me to keep my mouth shut. For the exact same reason some "on the other side" might also restrict their posting frequency, reducing the need for his more diplomatic colleagues, to spend most of their time doing damage control, as he tends to post in arrogant enough a manner, to pretty much prove any worries of detractors.
Jojon

Postby theclam » Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:14 am

andylegate wrote:However, the fact is that so far, on this discussion thread, out of [x] people that have posted comments we have:

[y] For having a private forum

and

[z] against.

So it would seem that, based upon those who have come here, "Most people" are not thinking that.
The rest apparently really don't care one way or the other.

As far as I know, this is not a vote. Numbers don't really mean anything beyond how many people are adding stuff to the conversation.
theclam

Postby BAD » Sat Dec 15, 2007 12:40 pm

A private forum would in no way promote or prohibit a council from planning any actions that may or may not be acceptable to the GOW's members.

That is a fact.

Stop muddying the waters with pointless conjectures, please.
BAD is as good as he gets
BAD

Postby Trylon » Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:07 pm

Edward Albert wrote:Fear is the only true enemy, born of ignorance and the parent of anger and hate.
--"Edward Albert"

P.S.
Bad, can you apply the correct color to the recent posts?
TY
One day I ran through the cleft for the fiftieth time, and found that uru held no peace for me anymore.
Trylon

Previous

Return to Public Discussion