Resigning from my position of Councilor of Building

Resigning from my position of Councilor of Building

Postby Aloys » Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:17 pm

Following the recent agreement over the new Guild structure and the upcoming new council I will resign from my current position of Councilor of Building. I actually meant to do that for a while now, as lately I didn't up to the level of commitment it requires, but I stayed until the new structure proposal was setup and eventually accepted. Now that it is done, I am finally free, weeee. ;)

That also means a new person will have to be voted on for the new job of Councilor of Artistic Direction (as well as the other Councilors BTW). I'm sure whoever replaces me will do a good job, and probably even a better job than me. (at least I hope.. :o ). Because that new structure will be upon us in a matter of days, a new vote to fill in my now vacant position will not be done as I'm sure nothing can happen in a few days that absolutely needs a Councilor of Building. ;) (right?)

I will obviously stay around as a regular member and contribute as usual.

And that's the end of my last discourse as Councilor of Building. (which somehow was also my first.. :? )
Aloys

Re: Resigning from my position of Councilor of Building

Postby BAD » Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:09 pm

I'm sorry to read this Aloys. IMO, you did what you could. The jobs were not well defined, and now we have refined everything.

On the note, we should begin finding a replacement for the Creative Direction position on the council.

A while ago, I was challenged to run for ChaosSongs position. Since that position no longer exists, I'll volunteer myself for the Councilor of Artistic Direction.

Would anyone else be interested in the position?
BAD is as good as he gets
BAD

Re: Resigning from my position of Councilor of Building

Postby Lontahv » Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:18 pm

BAD, I'm interested in having you for that position. :)

Ya have one vote sitting here. ;)
Currently getting some ink on my hands over at the Guild Of Ink-Makers (PyPRP2).
Lontahv
Councilor of Artistic Direction

Return to Representative Discussion