Time to do this.

Re: Time to do this.

Postby J'Kla » Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:52 am

I think if you look back Chacal I objected on the grounds we would be loosing a dammed fine moderator who kept his eye on the game. As it is I think BAD should only be allowed to withdraw from the election if he goes back to the Moderation job. :)
J'Kla

Postby teedyo » Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:54 am

Chacal wrote:Let's see you cough and see what happens. :P
Was there opposition to your nomination? I don't remember any.

There was a rather toxic discussion elsewhere so I certainly understand BAD's current position.
teedyo

Postby TomahnaGuy » Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:42 pm

Well, I only removed myself from nomination because I felt my qualifications for the position were a little 'sparse' compared to BAD's.

So trylon, what would you bring to the position? ;)
TomahnaGuy

Postby J'Kla » Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:30 pm

Sparse or not TG the advantage on projects here, is if you do good you shine if you do bad (pardon the pun) it can stay buried :) A good past record can count for a lot but here you can cut your teeth on a project and add it to your portfolio for the future. Enthusiasm and dedication count and unless you choose to reveal it there's no race, religion, gender or age bias and your as good as your last revealed record.

Did I ever say I was a runner up for a Nobel Prize. I was only beaten by about 2 million other candidates. :D
J'Kla

Postby TomahnaGuy » Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:13 am

Well, I'll still run for the position as I'm still very much interested in fullfilling the role (see my post further back for more details why.) :)
Any other candidates?
TomahnaGuy

Postby Trylon » Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:08 pm

Hey, if you're still in, I'll withdraw again. I don't really want the job, I'm just willing to do it if no one else is. ;)
One day I ran through the cleft for the fiftieth time, and found that uru held no peace for me anymore.
Trylon

Previous

Return to Representative Discussion