A reminder to all representatives

A reminder to all representatives

Postby Branan » Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:36 am

If there is an action by the Council that you disagree with, please post a proposal.

Everything we do we feel we have the authority for under the current Guild Structure Document, but we are ultimately beholden to the Guild members, provided that you go through the proper procedure. In cases where you feel the need to have a public debate, I would encourage you to simply make a proposal, so that the result of that debate can be immediately and productively applied to the Guild.

That is not to say we don't encourage feedback, and any messages sent to any of the Councilors by Guild members will be read and taken into consideration. If you have feedback or suggestions, please do contact us. I know we can be stubborn at times, but ultimately we want to create the best environment for the artists in this guild to do what they do best, and if you feel we're not doing that job we want to hear about it.

I would only suggest creating a proposal in cases where you want something changed quickly and you feel it's important to have the entire Guild involved in the debate. If you think instead "Hey, X might be a good idea", it's your decision whether to make a proposal, or to just contact one of the Councilors.
Your friendly neighborhood shard admin
Branan
Gehn Shard Admin

Return to Representative Discussion