Music/Ambience Needed

The art, story, and musical aspects of age creation live here!

Music/Ambience Needed

Postby Mystified Explorer » Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:48 pm

Hi

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in composing a couple of musical ambiance tracks to accompany an age of mine? I have an early development shot of the age here. The age is a sort of hub age. It is sitting in a sort of harbour, and there is a mysterious town visible on the distant shore. The general feel is one of grandeur, tranquility and yet also foreboding, hence the brooding sky. I also need some kind of music for the library area, which contains links to other ages. The library is grand, using marble and stained glass quite heavily. No pictures are really available for that just yet though.

If anyone is keen to help please post :)
Mystified Explorer

Re: Music/Ambience Needed

Postby scotthayes » Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:58 pm

Hey, id love to compose for your age. Music is pretty much my life's work, aside from slaving at school :|. I've got everything needed to compose for you, and i especially love doing ambient pieces. Because of school and other music projects, i normally don't troll forums alot, so if you'd like to get in touch with me you can contact me through email (scott@plastiqinc.com).

I dont have many ambient samples online, closest thing to ambient would be a small trance beat i was working on a while back http://plastiqinc.com/music/beat18 and "reification" from my solo album which can be found here. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Scott-Hayes/9212770691 (that song has a really sweet ending). My styles are not limited at all to those 2 examples.

I've always been a huge fan of the musical pieces in current myst ages, and a huge peter gabriel fan! ha. So hit me up!

P.S. I have midterms through the next two weeks so checking emails might not be a first priority.
scotthayes

Re: Music/Ambience Needed

Postby allatwan » Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:32 am

I think I could get you guys some good "sea" sounds if ever needed... like waves and seagulls. Is that useful at all?
-Allatwan, Uru and Riven fan. Yes, I am aware that I am very new here and don't know much about age-writing, but I'll try put up something not too lame around here.
Shorah! Peace to everyone, Dn'i, Ahrotahn, Bahro... have a good day!
allatwan

Return to Art and Story