I'd like to Give Music Service!

The art, story, and musical aspects of age creation live here!

I'd like to Give Music Service!

Postby Turjan » Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:40 pm

Hello, I'm Tujan . I'm from france ...So my english is not very well.

I'd like to submit my contribution for make Music and SoundDesign for Age and Writers who need...

I'm multi-Instrumentist (Ethno-Musician in fact) ... I play violon, Harpe, and few Flutes... i Use Keyboard and for a "MystLike" sounds i play the armenian DuDuk too .... i have build an instrument which i imagine for D'ni Lore called "Ahnomeprad" . I know well the traditional music (celtic, Eastern Europe and scandinavian )

i have creat the ARMD , an assembly for the restoration of d'ni Music in I.C. mode (our website here and our blog )

Please Listen that, is a tunes of mine for make an Idea....

Thanks for your read !
see you soon i hope !
Turjan

Re: I'd like to Give Music Service!

Postby Chacal » Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:15 pm

C'est une idée fascinante. Excellent site et excellente musique.

I've also been following the "restoration" efforts on the DRC site, to which you are participating. it makes for a fascinating read.
http://forums.drcsite.org/viewtopic.php?t=2652
Chacal

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the strong."
-- Mahatma Gandhi
Chacal

Postby Valdez » Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:34 pm

English Version:
Hello. I would LOVE to have you part of my team for creating ages! It is called Splash, Valdez, & Company Age Corporation. I heard your music and was astonished by it! :D I would very much like it if you could make music for our ages! Just contact me if you are interested! :)

French Version:
Bonjour. Je LOVE de vous avoir une partie de mon équipe pour créer les âges! Il est appelé Splash, Valdez, & Company Age Corporation. J'ai entendu votre musique et fut étonné par le! :D J'aimerais beaucoup si vous pouviez faire de la musique pour notre âge! Il suffit de me contacter si vous êtes intéressés! :)
Fighting, Horrible disposition to others based on beliefs... What's the point anymore? Was there ever a point? Dead is what it is and always will be until peace is achieved through everyone.
Valdez

Postby Turjan » Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:25 pm

french version
Ok ! pas de problémes !

English version :D :D :D
oh Yes no probléms !!!
Turjan

Return to Art and Story