My Hand-made Textures (Updated often)

The art, story, and musical aspects of age creation live here!

Re: My Hand-made Textures (Updated often)

Postby Jamey » Mon May 12, 2008 2:59 pm

Ok guys, I got some good news, I got an account on photobucket and will be posting my textures there from now on, making it much easier to download and browse my work :D

Here is a link to my profile: http://s303.photobucket.com/albums/nn12 ... ?start=all

or you can also click on the link in my signature :)

I'll still post textures here once and a while to get some opinions on certain textures, but if you guys have any requests or tips for me, give me a PM on these forums :)

Thanks so much for your support and I hope to bring you guys the best textures possible :D
KI#46415
Jamey

Postby pappou » Mon May 12, 2008 11:59 pm

Thats already looking impressive, Jamey.
Thanks for this generous offer of your talents.
pappou
pappou

Postby BenB » Wed May 14, 2008 10:49 am

Jamey - it's great to see all your work in one place at one time the way you've set it up!
(quite a few very attractive textures there that I had not seen before :!: )

Now - we need a constant way to refer agebuilders to your work.

While the Wiki has a page of "Free and Useful Tools To Help In Age-Writing", perhaps we need to include a subcategory for internally-created resources like textures, shareable models, and so on? Or perhaps these resources should be on a page of their own?

Or, as my earlier question was asking, perhaps the GoW server has the space and bandwidth to host a modest amount of such resources internally?

We haven't heard a reply to that question so far - should I start a new thread for that purpose?
BenB

Postby Jamey » Wed May 14, 2008 12:18 pm

BenB wrote:Jamey - it's great to see all your work in one place at one time the way you've set it up!
(quite a few very attractive textures there that I had not seen before :!: )

Now - we need a constant way to refer agebuilders to your work.

While the Wiki has a page of "Free and Useful Tools To Help In Age-Writing", perhaps we need to include a subcategory for internally-created resources like textures, shareable models, and so on? Or perhaps these resources should be on a page of their own?

Or, as my earlier question was asking, perhaps the GoW server has the space and bandwidth to host a modest amount of such resources internally?

We haven't heard a reply to that question so far - should I start a new thread for that purpose?

Yeah, I think this would be a good idea that will (hopefully :P) make my textures well known and used a lot.

Try to make a topic on it trying to get it to have it's own page :) Just let me know when and where the topic will be posted
KI#46415
Jamey

Postby BenB » Sat May 17, 2008 5:39 pm

Jamey -

Seems like a wiki reference page might be the best way to go in referring folks to your work, and that of other artists, writers and agebuilders.
Created a thread here, with questions regarding on-site hosting possibilities.
Hope that works for you?
BenB

Postby Jamey » Sat May 17, 2008 5:50 pm

BenB wrote:Jamey -

Seems like a wiki reference page might be the best way to go in referring folks to your work, and that of other artists, writers and agebuilders.
Created a thread here, with questions regarding on-site hosting possibilities.
Hope that works for you?

Yep, that'll work for now :) Let's see what happens :D
KI#46415
Jamey

Previous

Return to Art and Story