market age idea?

The art, story, and musical aspects of age creation live here!

market age idea?

Postby groath » Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:02 pm

so this is an idea ive had for a long time since i got the download for uru were you get to go in the city for the first time. so while i was looking around the city i noticed that there was no market place! i mean they must have had a bardering system of some sort. so then i bagan to wonder if they had a market age were they went to trade goods. so i thinking of making a market age for every one we could trade all sorts of things like relto pages and fire marbles and heek could become a poker game of sorts if we incorprate a money system. but if we couldent we could still add a ruined market age with broken stalls and objects like that and a relto page hidden there, and a link to the city. but the look of the age to me would be kind of like stone walls or a big market square with bones? or stone pillars holding up a canvas to shade them while they tryed to sell stuff to people as they walked by it be sorta like minkita with a big hot sun only not as much sand...

its been an idea ive had for a while so please tell me what you think of it
end of the world is jsut going to be a big bang backwards... a gnab gib
groath

Re: market age idea?

Postby greendragoon » Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:18 am

groath wrote:and heek could become a poker game of sorts if we incorprate a money system.

Ah, bringing all new kinds of corruption to the cavern. :roll:

Seriously though, I like your idea. I don't know how hard it would be to make a working system, but even just for being a gathering place. I would personally like to see more commercially related shells in Ahra Pahts. If my skill level ever gets to the point where I understand half of what goes into that age, I would like to make a pub shell. People could hang out, and there would be lots of chairs w/ sit regions, and maybe private rooms upstairs, and we would serve the finest D'ni Ale..........
Robert "greendragoon" Starbuck
As Long as there is MORE,
I will explore.
And as long as my Relto shelf is unfilled,
I will build.
greendragoon

Location: Stuck in Indiana because the cavern door is locked.

Postby groath » Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:16 am

and maybe private rooms upstairs, and we would serve the finest D'ni Ale..........

brinign a whole new wave of corruption to the cavern

im still drawing and trying to get ideas for it but yah it be really cool to add a pub in there make it a city away from ...well the city
end of the world is jsut going to be a big bang backwards... a gnab gib
groath

Postby greendragoon » Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:30 am

:lol:

We could always trade pellet points.
Robert "greendragoon" Starbuck
As Long as there is MORE,
I will explore.
And as long as my Relto shelf is unfilled,
I will build.
greendragoon

Location: Stuck in Indiana because the cavern door is locked.

Return to Art and Story