Decend or Ascend into the Springs of Kehlbet

The art, story, and musical aspects of age creation live here!

Decend or Ascend into the Springs of Kehlbet

Postby ABguy » Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:10 am

I was asked quite awhile ago by someone to join the Dev team for this project. However I've not really jumped around in their forum too much, which is my fault, but to my defense nobody really directed me or asked me to do anything which I would like to blame someone else for that :). But I did create a creature concept, well I DIDN'T create the concept but I tried to improve on the original idea.

I saw a post quite awhile ago about a race of slaves or warriors or something... They had lizard like features and whatnot. Not completely sure what it was about (once again my bad) nor where to find the post to throw my image. I figured putting the image in here might get more attention and maybe some nice Mod would do the dirty work of directing this to the original post. OR not... Im easy.

Anyway I worked on this image for a few hours. Tried to capture a few elements, once again wasn't sure if they were good or bad so I tried to make the image somewhat ambivilant. No real weapons or aggressive stance... just a guy who happens to be a lizard and hasn't taken the time to examine his life... could be a warrior or a slave or a collage student. The sky is the limit.

Show Spoiler
ABguy

Re: Decend or Ascend into the Springs of Kehlbet

Postby ABguy » Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:31 am

Let me clairifiy, I don't blame ANYONE for not giving me direction... but most of all I don't blame myself. :P
ABguy

Return to Art and Story