Idea: Backstory Contest

The art, story, and musical aspects of age creation live here!

Re: Idea: Backstory Contest

Postby J'Kla » Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:27 pm

Nah I just think he was having a rant. Sometimes you just have to. :)
J'Kla

Postby Trylon » Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:39 am

For those who think the discussiun has stalled, I'm just waiting for that march newspaper to bring in some new people
One day I ran through the cleft for the fiftieth time, and found that uru held no peace for me anymore.
Trylon

Postby Theremin » Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:02 pm

Thanks for the plug Trylon! We lost our assembler at the last moment, but Dhelayan has just stepped up to fill that role, so the publication is a bit delayed. It promises to be a good issue, however. If you'd like to do a bit of your own writeup and submit it on the Guild of Messengers website, we can send it out on the RSS feed and such.
Theremin

Postby BAD » Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:49 am

Has there been any more thinking on this? I may be taking a vacation soon (The kind where you stay home and actually rest, mostly) and this is one of things on my list as a mental exercise. :D
BAD is as good as he gets
BAD

Postby Trylon » Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:38 pm

Yeah, I was hoping for that march newspaper thing, but I guess we'll have to do without it.

For starters, we should compile a list of people who want to be in the contest, and who want to be judges, I think.
One day I ran through the cleft for the fiftieth time, and found that uru held no peace for me anymore.
Trylon

Postby BAD » Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:17 pm

I know I volunteered to be a judge, but I would like to participate just as much, so put me on both lists for now, and if you don't need me to judge I can enter.

:D

It looks like my vacation will end up in Early May, so there is still time for me to actually be able to get ready for it. :D
BAD is as good as he gets
BAD

Postby Al'Kaera » Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:33 pm

Trylon wrote:Yeah, I was hoping for that march newspaper thing, but I guess we'll have to do without it.

Yeah, that March newspaper thing.... we don't normally announce setbacks, but our assembler blutec has been ill, hospitalized, at home with parents, resting well with good prognosis.
Dhelayan volunteered to assemble but is behind the curve and is being encouraged by all the messengers. Theremin, Editor-in-Chief, is following progress a lot more closely than I am, and even he hasn't been talking about whatever is plagueing Dhelayan. Szark jumped into the foray and decided to gather the tools necessary to learn newspaper assembly from scratch. A very impatient soul, this Szark fellow. All I can say at this point is that the March newspaper will be issued, albeit late. It will affect the April edition even more.
Thanks for the patience, no need to let the GoMe alter your regular business.

Al'K
again KI# 102324 ancient KI# 05969479 "...Only the way a man is when he is hidden is how he is. "

Member: Guild of Messengers The Guild is not responsibile for the individual views or opinions of it's members.
Al'Kaera

Postby Szark » Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:28 am

Yep that's is me impatient. All I can say is I am doing my best. Soon

Trylon we still have to community feed if you want to put something on there. If you don't want to do it yourself (you can you know) I can do it for you, just send me the text.
Szark

Postby Trylon » Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:22 am

I wrote a news article on the guildofmessengers.com site here
Trylon

Postby I.Brattin » Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:42 am

Your link gave a 404 error, Trylon. GoMe website couldn't find the post from that link.
MOUL Again Ki #'s
I.Brattin - 777796
Jayden Halliwell (IC Explorer) - 54404
I.Brattin

PreviousNext

Return to Art and Story