Needing a Backstory

The art, story, and musical aspects of age creation live here!

Needing a Backstory

Postby I.Brattin » Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:04 pm

An age I am currently working on is in need of a backstory. I am not much of a writer myself and would love some help from one, some or even all of you in writing up a backstory for the age.

Right now the age is tentatively named Yaeviev, if someone has a better name that sounds more D'ni let me know. :)

You can find a picture and a tad bit of info on the age in this thread.

Thanks to all in advance.
MOUL Again Ki #'s
I.Brattin - 777796
Jayden Halliwell (IC Explorer) - 54404
I.Brattin

Re: Needing a Backstory

Postby Zander » Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:58 am

I'm game, but I'd need a bit more information about what's going to be there and what you want the Age to be. PM me?
Zander

Postby robbieagray » Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:55 pm

I would be glad to help. What are your major ideas?
The Bahro shall rise once more. All hail the Bahro!
robbieagray

Postby I.Brattin » Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:16 pm

Robbie I need something for Aquh, the memorial age I have been working on. If your interested in doing that one for me...

Zander already has a great deal of work into Yaeviev, unless he wants some help.

With Aquh all I have is that during the heydey of the D'ni that it was an Eder. There is one building in the age. You can find pictures of it in this thread.
MOUL Again Ki #'s
I.Brattin - 777796
I.Brattin

Postby robbieagray » Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:20 am

I.Brattin wrote:Robbie I need something for Aquh, the memorial age I have been working on. If your interested in doing that one for me...

Zander already has a great deal of work into Yaeviev, unless he wants some help.

With Aquh all I have is that during the heydey of the D'ni that it was an Eder. There is one building in the age. You can find pictures of it in this thread.

Memory Age? Do you mean like the spore caves in Serenia? Or is it like an area where the memories of previous events in the age can be seen? Or is it like a memorial to some people who may have died and had been friends of the writer.

Give me some ideas on how the age looks and works and it will be much easier for me to write a story about it. :) Which I will be glad to write a story for your age. It sounds pretty interesting. ;)
robbieagray

Postby I.Brattin » Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:45 pm

LOL. No a place to go and remember other explorers who have since left the Cavern forever. Once finished we will have a place to gather together and remember Pepsi, or Jahuti, or CAGrayWolf. I intend to eventually have it set so that the building I already have modeled will have a wall with those names and more.

Anyways being a Memorial Age is what the Explorers made of the age. Originally it was designed as an Eder, garden age, by the D'ni. And thats all I have as far as back story for Aquh is that is was originally an Eder.
MOUL Again Ki #'s
I.Brattin - 777796
I.Brattin

Postby robbieagray » Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:28 pm

Or Phil who is dead even though there are rumors of his survival.

Ha! Are there any inhabitats of the age? Did a D'ni or a Human write the linking book to the age? If I know I could write the storyline. I personally perfer exploring D'ni ages but I will gladly write a story about an age written by an explorer. ;)
robbieagray

Postby Tweek » Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:41 pm

Phil isn't dead, he came back then just faded out like Watson and co did when the episodes ended.

I hope you don't mind two Memorial Ages with similar backstorys, because the whole ex garden age now memorial was what I have for tefoonetahn.
Beneath - IC Blog.
Beneath: Ages of Tweek - FB Age Dev Page.
Tweek

Postby I.Brattin » Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:29 am

LOL, Tweek it does make the most sense that a Memorial Age would be an Ex-Eder. I have no problem with yours having a similar back story.

Robbie, all my ages were written by D'ni. If there were originally inhabitants or whatever I leave to you to come up with. And Tweek is correct Phil isn't dead.
MOUL Again Ki #'s
I.Brattin - 777796
I.Brattin

Return to Art and Story